In order to qualify for the reduced congress registration fee for FIP members, you must:
- have been a member for 2020 (fee needs to be paid) and have fully paid up your membership for 2021, OR
- have been a member for 2021 (fee needs to be paid) and have fully paid up your membership for 2022 before 31st May 2022, OR
- become a member before 31st May 2022 and pay for two years in advance (2022 and 2023)
If you are not a member of FIP yet, click here to learn more and apply for your membership.
For any questions regarding membership please send an email to email@example.com
In order to qualify for the student/recent graduate fee, two conditions must be met:
(1) You must still be a student or have graduated from your last pharmacy study after September 2018.
(2) You must attach to your online registration an official document signed by the dean of the faculty (.jpeg/.gif/.bmp/.png, max. 200Kb) proving your student/recent graduate status.
Unless the congress registration office has received satisfactory proof of your student status, the regular registration fee will apply.
In order to qualify for the council delegate registration fee, you must attach to your online registration form proof (.jpeg/.gif/.bmp/.png, max. 200Kb) that you have been officially appointed to represent your organisation at the council meeting. Unless the congress registration office has received this proof, the regular registration fee will apply.
Registered council delegates will receive a supplement programme for member organisations as well as the council agenda six weeks before the council meeting.
Please note that only ONE council delegate can be appointed per organisation.
In order to qualify for press registration, you must have applied for and been granted an official invitation code from the FIP communications department via the “press and media” section of the congress website.
A participant can register one accompanying person via the congress registration system. The fee for accompanying persons does NOT include admission to the sessions.
On-site day cards
Day cards can only be purchased on site. Pre-registration for a day card is not possible.
Please note: It is not possible to exchange a full congress pre-registration into a day card.
Terms of cancellation
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to FIP HQ in Netherlands
- In case of cancellation before or on 15 July 2022, the registration fee less an administration fee of 10% will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between 15 July and 01 September 2022, the registration fee less an administration fee of 50% will be refunded.
- As of 02 September 2022 the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, including if a visa is officially refused to the participant and/or accompanying person. We strongly advise all participants to start their visa application as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
- All registrations are strictly personal: replacements or name changes are not possible. You may be asked to show an identification document (e.g. passport) when picking up your badge at the registration desk.
- Delegates agree to comply with local COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols established. For the latest regulations, please check the website of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Should a delegate not attend the congress, for whatever reason, no further claims for reimbursement or waiving of fees can be made.
Insurance and liability disclaimer
The FIP Organising Committee, the Local Host Committee and FIP Headquarters. (hereafter called the organisers) may be not held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any property, whatever the cause may be. Liability of persons and enterprises providing means of transportation or other services, however, remains unaffected. It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. The organisers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the congress participants. Should, for any reason outside the organisers’ control (including but not limited to acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions and/or industrial action) the venue or speakers change, or the congress be cancelled, the organisers will endeavour to reschedule, but shall not be held responsible for any costs, damages or expenses incurred by registrants. If for any reason the organisers decide to make changes to the congress, they are not responsible for airfares, hotels or other costs incurred by registrants. The participants take part in the congress, tours and trips at their own risk. Furthermore, the organisers may not be held liable for any costs or damages incurred resulting from acts outside of their control including but not limited to force majeure, strikes and/or public manifestations.
Only written arrangements are binding. The sole legal venue is The Hague. Registration of a participant entails acceptance of these conditions.
In any disputes that may arise concerning the execution or interpretation of these regulations, both parties agree that they will be subject to Dutch law and that the commercial courts of The Hague will be competent, without prejudice to the organisers’ right to initiate proceedings under the laws and before the courts of the participant’s registered office in the event any sums are due by the participant to FIP.
If you register or pay on site, the on-site fee is applicable.
On-site payment of registration fees can be made: Credit cards (VISA and MasterCard) or cash (in Euros or US dollars) will be accepted.
Certificate of congress attendance
In order to avoid unnecessary printing, all participants will be emailed their certificate of congress attendance as a PDF within 10 days of the close of the congress. Accompanying persons do not receive a certificate of attendance.
If you would like to receive a certificate for your poster or oral presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after the congress and you will receive your certificate (as a PDF) by email.
The registration desk will be open:
- Saturday 17 to Wednesday 21 September: 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 22 September: 08:00 – 12:00
Registration for this congress is handled by FIP.
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 CET